Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 23: Books

DAY 23: A picture of your favorite book.



Anyone who knows me pretty well can see this one coming! I'd like to think I'm a big reader, but I really don't get through many books outside of what I have to read for school. I wish I had more time! (Or really, the attention span to get through one. It has to be one amazing book for me to make it through the whole thing!) But really, anything by Donald Miller is a good book and this is my favorite book I've read by him. Blue Like Jazz is also a favorite, but this one actually motivated me to start blogging again and really examine my life and where it's going. I just love the concept the book is about and how Miller is so sarcastic and fun to read. If you haven't read this book, you just HAVE to! It will open your eyes to so much and really challenge you to live your life fully. LOVE IT!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment