Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 24: Distance

Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change.



In my wildest dreams, I would love to move Pennsylvania right in between California and Colorado. Seriously, Nevada, you should try out the East coast sometime...you'd enjoy the change of climate. My recent move from PA to CA has been one of the most exciting times of my life, but has also made me miss certain aspects of being home a lot more too. Even though I've only lived in Pennsylvania for four years, I've made some of my closest friends there and I can't imagine life without them! On the other hand, APU has been everything I've dreamed of and more, and I wouldn't leave there EVER! It's just hard having two separate places that I want to be involved in but can't because of the distance. I know it is all a part of growing up and moving on, but I don't really want to completely move on yet either. The extended distance makes me feel like I have to choose one life or the other, which I don't want to do. So, if I could change anything, I would definitely bring these two states closer together (and being closer to Colorado would be a plus for sure!) so I could be close to friends from all the random homes I've had through the years!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment