Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 27: Family

DAY 27: A picture of yourself and a family member.



I adore this picture. If I could blow it up to wall size, I would hang it up. ...No I wouldn't. That's creepy. I'll just leave it at I really like this picture. A lot. We did a kids photo shoot for my parents as their Christmas present this last year and this was right after a snowball fight we had! (I won) While this picture of my handsome younger brother is stinkin' adorable, it doesn't capture the tumble I took into the snow right after because Pat couldn't balance me on his back. So glad we got this shot before the fall happened, though! It was such a cool gift to give these pictures to my parents...my mom even cried! That's when you know you struck gold on gifts! :)

I won't bother being sappy about how much I love my brother...been there, done that. He is just AWESOME!

Meg

1 comment: