Saturday, January 8, 2011

Days 28 and 29

Whew...who would have thought BREAK would end up being such a busy time?! Yesterday was really crazy so I'll post a picture for yesterday along with today's!

DAY 28: A picture of something you're afraid of.



Eww! Even Googling an image of these makes me shiver. I am really really afraid of bugs, even small ones. I just don't like the idea of them crawling around mostly unnoticed, going places they oftentimes should never go. It creeps me out thinking about them crawling on me when I'm asleep! I just freak out with bugs. It's a proven fact.

DAY 29: A picture that can always make you smile.



Not only are these people awesome, the night in general was just so fun! I loved getting all dressed up and going to hang out with good friends...this picture just captures so many memories for me and it just makes me smile when I see it!

LAST DAY AT HOME UNTIL MAY! So weird. Next time I'll be back the snow will be gone and the summer will be underway! Oh, life...

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment