Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 30: Brittney

It's the last day of the Photo Challenge! I'm currently waiting for my connecting flight to California in Denver, and the timing seems perfect for my final picture blog. Hurrah! Here goes nothin'!

DAY 30: A picture of someone you miss.



This lovely lady has been a friend for most of high school and we have had some awesome times together at camp over the years. She is not only the most outgoing person I know, but she has the sweetest personality and everyone just loves her! I'm so glad we've had so many fun times together, but I also wish we could be together more than just once a year! I miss this crazy amazing girl lots, and I'm hoping we will see each other again this summer!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my flight doesn't get cancelled due to the blizzard I'm currently stuck in! I haven't had the best luck in this airport over the years...

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment